How it works…
- After asking you to complete a pre shop style questionnaire in order for me to find out about your lifestyle and style requirements, I will hand pick a selection of items ready for you to try on.
- You will be provided with the tools to understand which cuts and colours are best suited to your body shape & natural colouring so you understand what to look for going forward.
- I will take you through the essential items that I recommend will be hard working staples and form the backbone of an essential capsule wardrobe, while also updating you on the latest looks of the season.
- We will try on a range of styled outfits and photograph them for your records to refer back to, creating your very own style look book.
- My aim is to help you to understand which items make you look and feel your best, while gently pushing you outside of your comfort zone in order to explore what is available that you may have never tried before!
This service is a great way to shop seasonally for those pushed for time or fancying a new look, nail that special occasion outfit or follow up a wardrobe declutter to find those missing pieces to complete your signature style.
Two hour express shop, ideal for a few seasonal updates, an outfit for a social occasion or for existing client top ups
Half day shop, suitable for updating your wardrobe seasonally or filling in identified missing gaps from your wardrobe (3.5 hours with a coffee stop)
Full day shop, ideal for creating a complete capsule wardrobe (6 hours of shopping time with a break for lunch)
Bespoke Shopping Experience – if you would like to curate a personalised and extra special day as a treat yourself or a loved one such as lingere fitting, lunch and fizz to add an extra wow factor to the expeirience do let me know and this can easily be arranged.
Online shopping – price upon request
An additional £10 fee will be charged to cover locations outside of York city centre.
Prior to all appointments you will be asked to complete a style questionnaire in order to allow me to find out where you currently are with your style so I can prepare for our appointment.
I will then carry out a pre shop before we meet in order to to save time on the day and ensure there are well thought out items ready for you to try on.