We are all guilty of keeping clothes in our wardrobes that we haven’t worn for years or have never worn at all! A cluttered and overcrowded wardrobe can often make selecting outfits stressful and overwhelming.
A wardrobe declutter is aimed at creating space and order so you can see the wood from the trees and have a clearer picture of what works best for you.
Here is where I can help with and what to expect from a wardrobe declutter experience;
- Discover your true style personality and how you need your clothing to work for your lifestyle
- Separate items that suit your shape, lifestyle and colouring from the ones that don’t
- Come up with new outfit combinations by working with the pieces that you already own
- Create a shopping list of identified missing items that will fill in the gaps in order to complete a mix and match wardrobe
- Advise on which items are worth selling v which items can be taken to charity if you wish
- You will be left with a tidy, categorised & workable wardrobe that will be a joy to open each morning
I will guide you through each step so you are clued up on how to maintain your own wardrobe and maximise it’s potential.
If working with a stylist is new to you then a wardrobe declutter experience is the perfect place to start.
Wardrobe declutters are £225 for 3 hours based on an average sized double wardrobe and a few draws. Please do advise me if you have multiple wardrobes and I am able to extend the session for £50 per extra hour.
Gift Vouchers are available, please contact me for more details.
A travel fee of 50p per mile will apply for locations outside a 10 mile radius of York city centre.
I usually advise following up a wardrobe declutter session with a personal shopping trip so we can find those missing pieces together to complete your wardrobe. Please see my Personal Shopping page for further details.