We are all guilty of keeping clothes in our wardrobes that we haven’t worn for years or have never worn at all! A cluttered and overcrowded wardrobe makes outfit choices stressful and overwhelming. By regularly detoxing your wardrobe you can plan outfits that make you look & feel your best
Here is where I can help and what you can expect from a wardrobe declutter experience, I will:
- Discover your true style personality
- Discuss your lifestyle in order for me to gain an understanding of how you need your wardrobe to work for you
- Separate items that suit your shape and colouring from the ones that don’t
- Come up with new outfit combinations by working with the pieces that you already own with the option for me to photograph you in each outfit for your reference
- Create a shopping list to fill in the gaps in order to complete your capsule wardrobe
- I can show you how to sell your items on eBay, Depop or refer you to a pre loved agency to help you sell any valuable items and I can also take unwanted clothing to a charity shop.
- You will be left with a tidy, categorised & workable wardrobe that will be a joy to open each morning
I will take you through each step so you are clued up on how to maintain your own wardrobe and maximise its potential. Knowing exactly what clothing is available to you makes it easier to dress each day and feel great in what you are wearing.
The session is aimed at identifying items that don’t fit in within your lifestyle, style personality or make you feel fabulous & and gives you direction on the clothes that you REALLY need.
If working with a stylist is new to you then a wardrobe declutter experience is the perfect place to start.
Wardrobe declutters are £225 for 3 hours based on an average sized double wardrobe and a few draws. Please do advise me if you have multiple wardrobes and I am able to extend the session for £50 per extra hour.
Gift Vouchers are available, please contact me for more details.
A travel fee of 50p per mile will apply for locations outside a 10 mile radius of York city centre.
I usually advise following up a wardrobe declutter session with a personal shopping trip so we can find those missing pieces together to complete your wardrobe. Please see my Personal Shopping page for further details.